Monday, September 05, 2005

About Me Part 2...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


Alhamdulillah the next update is about to read by you all ^^
Nothing’s interesting this time, just a little explanation about myself. Sometimes I think that I ought to give some clues about who I am to others. Purposely to make a good relationship between friends, so the relationship will get tougher and go on forever.

Me just an ordinary man, there’s no any special. But sometimes I feel that I have a weird personality. I’m a hard person to understand by other, but I can easily understand what people think and what step they make in their live. I don’t know why, but me just happy with my personality. There’s no complain, because complaining will insult The Mighty Creator.

In my case surely there’s sometimes I feel just like no one understand me. I used to think it’s okay, just let me understand the other without insisting they will do the same thing. But I also think how can I find the right person to company me through the journey of life? How can I get a happily ever after ending if there’s no one understand me? How the relationship will be everlasting without no one knows who I am?

These questions sometimes rise up within my heart. Just don’t know how to answer, I hope soon or later my Lord will answer that questions. I am just a human that have no power but asking a prayer to The God.


Ya Allah berikan hamba petunjuk dan hidayah-Mu, bimbinglah hamba agar selalu berada dalam jalan-Mu yang lurus. Ridhailah hamba dan masukkan lah hamba dalam golongan orang yang beriman, amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home